The service is meant for the blind and visually-impaired people and for other people with reading disabilities.
The service includes:
- significantly larger prints,
- prints with dyslexia scripts,
- audiobooks and magazines,
- professional literature to help people with reading disabilities,
- literature for deaf and hearing-impaired.
In addition to the library material intended for borrowing, we provide access to equipment which enables visually-impaired people with high visual disturbances to read books and newspapers in the corner.